jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

Outstanding Crochet: Sneak peek on a new pattern to be added soon - Cro...

Outstanding Crochet: Sneak peek on a new pattern to be added soon - Cro...: This bag was a puzzle to work on - to make all the motifs connected in a bag shape. There was a moment of giving up (for a half an hour:). ...

Sneak peek on a new pattern to be added soon - Crochet Motifs Bag.

This bag was a puzzle to work on - to make all the motifs connected in a bag shape. There was a moment of giving up (for a half an hour:). I just finished it, all instructions are written, all charts are drawn. I have to get it all together in a file and check, check, check.
This bag was started as a hobo bag, but it didn't happen (sorry, Irina! :) I never know what it's going to be in the end and that's the beauty of creating. I redone the inner bag ??? like... 7 times? I am glad it's made out of worsted weight yarn, so it didn't take too long every time. :)))
The outer bag was adjusted just once. I made it round first, but it turned out too big, so I reshaped it to what you see.
There were 2 yarns used: worsted weight for the inner bag and fingering linen yarn for outer bag. All motifs (4 kinds) are connected as you go.
Follow me via E-mail (right upper corner) or keep an eye via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Etsy or Ravelry. The pattern will be available soon.
Happy crocheting, my friends!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog