jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

QS crochet: Łapacz snów

QS crochet: Dreamcatcher : The making of dream catcher thought for a year - if not longer. The idea had to mellow your mind and gain power, but in the end live to see ...

Dreamcatcher


About making a dream catcher thought for a year - if not longer.  The idea had to mellow your mind and gain power, but in the end been Implemented. The work Began with the gathering of material - cording, ribbons, feathers and beads in a variety of colors. Fell on neutral beiges and browns with a little orange. Then came the time for the napkin, which I did two approaches. First, I started to knit According to the formula available HERE - but it was too dense and multi- color version does not look good. I Decided on a much simpler, more transparent napkin, Which turned out to be a hit. Dreamcatcher embellished with feathers, ribbons and wooden and plastic beads. In the middle of napkins I sewed glass "eye" Which nicely reflects the light. I am very happy with what I came out. How many times I look at the dream catcher, my inner hippie until squeals with joy;)
 
    
 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog