jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

Latające dywany: Dziurkacz

Flying carpets: Punch : that is, the carpet in the hole :) He followed me for over a month, but first skandynawizowałam bedroom, then stuck a couple of weeks in uro ...

Punch

That is, the carpet in the hole :) He followed my me for over a month, but first skandynawizowałam bedroom, then stuck a few weeks birthday napkin for my mother.  The day before yesterday in the end I sat and wydziergałam for two days, so here is a miracle:






The carpet Measures 195 cm in diameter, used up 1,700 meters of string with a thickness of 5 mm (1450 m and 250 m ecru gray), something weighs about 7.4 kg.  I did it with aluminum crochet 9 mm.

Knitting carpet gave me a lot of fun, because the model was really a very simple and did not require any more complex thought processes.  In another punched but I intend to:
  • make round holes without a center, it will look better,
  • to around 32 holes, not 16 - That so the holes are smaller and can not be trips over the foot,
  • Use crochet 10 mm, because nine was too small, I had to wrestle with string and wiped my hands.

Although this is only a prototype, however, soon I'll draw the pattern and it can be made available :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog