jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: How To: Crochet A Single Crochet Decrease

Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: How To: Crochet A Single Crochet Decrease: Since I know so many of you are "Crochet Newbies", a few weeks ago I decided to start updating my Youtube channel on a r...

How To: Crochet A Single Crochet Decrease


Since I know so many of you are "Crochet Newbies", a few weeks ago I decided to start updating my Youtube channel on a regular basis with tutorials on how to crochet multiple different stitches!

The most recent tutorial I've done is on how to crochet the Single Crochet Decrease, which is surprisingly a very easy stitch to learn!


What are some other crochet stitches you'd like to learn? 
I'm always open to new ideas and inspiration when it comes to sharing
crochet with the world!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog