The carpet had hit the living room, but the spouses liked the colors and curves. The carpet will be so in the loft, where the spouse will be able to admire it from your computer mink :)
The carpet has dimensions of 200x160 cm, not counting dziesięciocentymetrowych Fringes on both sides and weighs about 10 kg. I used up at him:
I used the crochet 9 mm, as the strings were not the first puchatości. In the case of new strings straight from the manufacturer użyłabym crochet 10 mm.
I have no idea how many hours took me all the work. Repeatedly I ripped after several unsuccessful laps and moonlighted new. Zaryzykowałabym however, say That zmieściłabym in 15 hours with ready design.
While knitting until he shot two videos showing the difficult stitches. One of them has already occurred in my previous mandala, it is a stitch zgapiony with napkins Nell to Patricia Kristoffersen. I really like this stitch and surely it will Appear often in my work: )
The second stitch are completely new to me bubbles Appear on the sides of the carpet. It's for this, you need to modify the string while two bands in different colors:
And finally - Tutorial correct :) Watch full screen and HD resolution, otherwise it will slurred! Such a resolution should itself set on youtube, but it depends also on the Internet. Making a cutscene, or drawing, scanning, treatment, append pictures, matching music and gluing the movie took 16 hours of work for 3 days. Suddenly would not give advice, my brain is cooked after about 5 hours of counting posts.
If a pokusicie for making carpet or stoves, please for a picture on email or facebook!